In case you didn’t know, WhatsApp text messages may be customised. Using this wonderful instant messaging tool, we may adjust and enhance the writing and font of the letters we use in our messages. What if you want to make WhatsApp messages bold, italic, cross-out, or underline? Yes How to Underline in Whatsapp? Then you’ve arrived at the perfect spot!
Keep reading at whatsappmodsapk to learn more about the greatest WhatsApp text techniques and cheats to customise your messages.
Your text messages in WhatsApp may be styled using formatting options. Bold and italic, as well as monospace and underlining, are some of the fonts you can use.
How to Underline a Text in Whatsapp
WhatsApp’s underlining function takes a bit longer than the others, but it is still simple! You’ll need the BlueWords app to underline in WhatsApp.
- Enter by downloading the BlueWords App.
- Selecting the Underline option will make all text underlined.
- The “share” button will appear to your right of where you’re writing.
- In this scenario, WhatsApp may be the app to which you wish to send the highlighted content.
- Enter whatsaap and choose status or the recipient from the drop-down menu.
- In the bottom right corner, you’ll see a little tick mark. Click it.
- Don’t forget to click “Send”!
With this software, you can also customise the fonts and text styles you use to communicate with your WhatsApp contacts!