There are some people who like to keep up with their friends’ lives on social media. Well, there’s a new social media craze that is taking the world by storm: WhatsApp status! With this post, I’ll show you how to download WhatsApp status and why it’s so popular.
There are times when we appreciate someone’s WhatsApp status but have no idea how to save it on our phone. Because we cannot download the statuses directly from the app, we request that friends forward us the raw video or photograph so that we may distribute them to others. Some of us use a screenshot tool to preserve a photo, while others utilize a screen recorder to record the video posted as a WhatsApp status.
How about if there was a quick technique to save photos and videos from someone’s WhatsApp status? Here are some simple methods for downloading WhatsApp status on your Android device on whatsappmodsapk.com.
Table of Contents
Download whatsapp status using Files by Google
If you notice a contact’s status on WhatsApp and don’t want to ask them to send it but still want to receive it, there is a method of downloading them.
- Open the Google Play Store and install it.
- Click the Menu button in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Go to the Settings.
- Then, in the left column, click “Show Hidden Files.”
- Go to the internal storage page of your device’s File Manager and look for WhatsApp > Media > Statuses.
- All of the statuses you’ve seen on WhatsApp are listed here.
- Select the image or video you wish to save.
- By choosing your desired destination, such as the Camera, WhatsApp Images, and Downloads, you may save the selected item with a long press.
Alternatively, you may use a third-party program called Status Saver to download the updates.
Download statuses using Status Saver
Here’s how to download photos and videos from a WhatsApp status.
- From the Play Store, download and install Status Saver.
- All of the statuses you’ve seen may be viewed.
- Select the picture or video you’d like to save and tap the Save button.
- The saved media will be kept in the phone’s internal storage.
You may download photos and videos from internal storage if you want to share the media as your own status. We recommend that you get permission before downloading someone’s profile if you wish to protect their privacy.