Whatsapp is the most popular messaging app in the world. It has so many features and you can use it to text your friends, family, and even strangers. The only downside of Whatsapp is that it doesn’t have a desktop version which makes it hard for laptop users who want to send messages or chat on their computer. This blog post will show you how to download whatsapp in laptop without any problems at all!
WhatsApp may be accessed on your PC without requiring a browser. To get WhatsApp Desktop, go to the Microsoft Store, Apple App Store, or WhatsApp website and download it. Only computers that meet the following operating system requirements can use WhatsApp Desktop:
Table of Contents
How to Download Whatsapp Web in Laptop
You may use WhatsApp Web on any other operating system for messaging on whatsappmodsapk.
Download WhatsApp Desktop
The WhatsApp Web app is by far the most user-friendly way to use WhatsApp on a computer. WhatsApp Web may be used with most browsers, including Safari, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, and Firefox (and many others), and does not need any downloads for a specific operating system.
- Go to your computer’s browser and go to the WhatsApp Download page. After that, download the program .exe or .dmg file.
- When the download is finished, open the file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
How to Download WhatsApp on Windows laptop
- Download WhatsApp from the official site. Start by going to the WhatsApp download page in your browser.
- Download for Windows will now start. Select “Download for Windows (64-bit)” from the menu.
- Double-clicking the WhatsApp.exe file will open WhatsApp.
- To log in to WhatsApp on your laptop, visit the app and scan the QR code from your phone.
How to Download and open WhatsApp on macOS 10.10+
- Open a browser and go to the WhatsApp download page.
- Select ‘Download for Mac OS X 10.10 and higher’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click the WhatsApp.dmg file to install WhatsApp on your Mac.
- To begin, open WhatsApp on your PC and scan the QR code.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps with over a billion monthly active users. It has several features that make it simple to use, and new features are added on a regular basis.
WhatsApp was originally created solely for mobile phones, but to compete with Telegram, one of its rivals, the business added PC functionality. Top Here’s how to install or download WhatsApp on your desktop or laptop.