Do you want to How to Change Group Icon in Whatsapp? If so, read on. What if you don’t know how to update the WhatsApp group’s display picture? Another possibility is that you are a group administrator looking to give your group its own icon.
Learn how to customise your WhatsApp group’s symbol to give it a distinctive appearance. In this post, we’ve shown how to alter any WhatsApp group symbol and add a personal touch to it. As a result, let’s get right to it and see what these stages look like.
WhatsApp’s group feature is one of the most useful and efficient tools the app has to offer. Creating a new group allows you to invite anybody you’d like. These groups may be quite useful for exchanging information on a wide range of events, including photos, videos, papers, and other forms of media. The group symbol is prominently displayed in all WhatsApp groups.
It is a useful tool for group identification, despite the fact that it is of little utility in the technical sense. It reveals to the public what the group’s subject matter was, as well as other relevant information. Now that you’ve learned how to change the WhatsApp group icon, please read this whole tutorial for instructions.
How to Change Whatsapp Group Icon
To locate Whatsapp, first go to the main menu of your smartphone. The Whatsapp online feature is also available if you don’t have the app on your phone.
- Whatsapp may then be opened, and the group’s new icon can be selected.
- Once you’ve done that, click on the section of the topic of that group, which will display at the top of the app.
- Now, touch on the current group icon, and then tap on the pencil icon that appears in the upper right corner of the page.
- Then, from here, you may choose a picture from your device’s gallery, your camera, or any other source.
- Crop the icon once you’ve selected the picture and then choose the “done” option.
- As soon as the group icon has been updated, you will be notified.
Changing the WhatsApp group icon is as simple as following this guide.
How to Set Group Icon in Whatsapp
It’s worth noting, however, that Gif files cannot be used as WhatsApp group icons since they are a kind of graphics interchange format (GIF).
Generally, it’s a mashup of multiple image types and formats like jpg, png, and so on.
However, Gif files may be shared with others. After some fresh changes to WhatsApp, the WhatsApp group icon may be changing as well.
How to Change WhatsApp Group Icon without Admin
You can, however, join a group and become a member so that you can change the WhatsApp icon without having to ask an administrator.
- Open a WhatsApp group first, and then go to the group’s information page to learn more about it.
- Then, in your device’s file manager, copy all of the “hangouts” folders and paste them into your internal memory.
- Avoiding this step in most circumstances is a good idea.
Just go back to the Whatsapp group and click the pencil symbol to choose a picture from your device and crop it to the desired dimensions.
You may read about how to change the WhatsApp group icon in this post as well as a few more related subjects.